Here are a few tips on how to get the best out of your Android device battery
- Turn off you WIfi, Bluetooth and GPS when you aren’t using them. Also avoid leaving your screen brighter than necessary because apart from the fact that it can be bad for your eyes, your screen brightness can be one of the major things draining your battery.
- Avoid performing cpu and gpu intensive tasks such as hd gaming and vpn browsing while charging because these tasks alone without charging heat up the phone and then charging while doing them produce more heat which can damage your battery.
- Always clear your task manager of apps that you aren’t using anymore because leaving them running in the background consumes battery.
- Always ensure to use original or standard chargers for charging because some of those cheap off brand chargers are poorly made and after using them for some time, you notice a deterioration of your battery life.
- Batteries generally degrade with every charge, it is therefore better not to charge too frequently, safer to wit till your battery gets below 40% before charging. You should also avoid emptying your battery completely before charging because that puts a strain on the battery.
More from my site
How to make your android device battery last longer