Xiaomi Mi Account Removal tool Mi Account bypass Frp Unlocker
The number of people getting locked out of their Android devices after a factory reset is increasing daily.
This is mostly due to the fact that Mobile phones that run Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and 6.0 (Marshmallow) Mobile Operating Systems are now ruling the market.
Even users on lower versions like 4.4 are looking to upgrade. Sometimes going the extra mile to install a custom firmware if Official OTA Firmware Upgrade isn’t available yet.
WHAT IS FRP? FACTORY RESET PROTECTION?
FRP is a security method that was designed to make sure someone can’t just wipe or reset your cell phone if you’ve lost it or stolen. It starts with and version called LOLLIPOP, Is quite good but so annoying because people are selling or trading or even giving away phone with FRP enabled and it makes things difficult for the next user.
Take this steps before giving your phone away
The problem is sometimes mobile phones are not stolen. They are sold to friends, given away to family etc.
if you’re going to give away your Android 5.0 or 6.0 Smartphone (lollipop, marshmallow), do the following:
- Remove any screen pattern or screen lock codes.
- Go to Settings > Accounts and remove your Gmail Account. If the new owner is with you, Add their Google Account.
Well this is a comprehensive solution to unlocking FRP enabled phone.
How to Remove Mi FRP Accounts on All Xiaomi Phones Here
- Now Lunch Mi Account Unlock Tool.Exe to the computer Here Link
- Connect your device to the computer.
- on the software- first Click “INFORMATION” it showing your device information.
- And then click on BYPASS MI ACCOUNT button.
- The will restart automatically.
Download File FRP All Chipset Huawei Link here
See Frp removal tool for All Cpu Chipset here