Important things to note before flashing
they are few important things to note before flashing any firmware so as to avoid bricks of the device. some are listed below
- Ensure you don’t flash the wrong preloader i.e try to know the build number and the variant of the firmware you are flashing. please read this post by hovatek team or that by romkingz.net.
- Ensure you have at least 30% to 50% battery charge so as to avoid half flash
- please ensure you backup your important file before flashing eg contact, sms and media file (phone, music, and videos)
Requirement before flashing for flashing Doogee Mix
- The device firmware
- The chipset flash tools (sp-flashtools or researchdownload)
- The chipset or device driver
- Good USB cable
- Your computer
Procedure for Updating Doogee Mix 2
- Install WinrarSoftware in your Computer or Laptop, if already installed then ignore
- Download Doogee Mix 2 Update from the link provided here
Download Doogee Mix 2 Update Zip
- Copy to your Sd Card and flash via Stock Recovery
- Congrats you have successfully updated The Doogee Mix 2
You can also use other tools like WiseLink, SP Multiport Download, Miracle Box, Volcano, Infinity CMII etc to flash this device.
If you have null/invalid imei after flash, fix it using MTK engineering app, miracle box, maui meta 3g to fix it.
Note this tips are for those whom know what they are doing, proceed with care.
See stockrom firmware for Itel S11 here