Best Top Ten Screen Video Recorder for your Android Device 2018
Android 5 and Beyond allows you to record high quality screen videos of the android device without the need of rooting the device. Whereas, in Android Kitkat or below we have to root the device first to record the screen video.
Here on this page, we have managed to shared a list of 10 best screen recorder Apps for Android 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 (also works on previous android versions but it require you to root the device, whereas in Android 5.0 or above you dont have to root the device).
Best Top Ten Screen Video Recorder for your Android Device 2018 from o.s 5.0 Lollipop to 8.0 Oreo
1. Mirror: It allows you to create live screen videos in high resolution (save as mp4). Beside this it also supports the AllCast Receiver App (Google Chrome App) which allows you to mirror the phone on your desktop. In short, if record anything through Mirror you can play it on your computer using AllCast Receiver App live.
2. Unlimited Screen Recorder: It also allows you to record the live screen video. Beside this it also allows you record the video without any watermark.
3. Ilos screen recorder: It allows you to record the screen video and share it to Youtube, Facebook, Google Drive and Dropbox. It also allows you to save the video to the device. It doesnt show any ads, not any watermark nor any video length limit.
4. Lollipop Screen Recorder: It works only on Android 5 Lollipop or above. It doesnt record the audio.
5. AZ Screen Recorder: It allows you to record the unlimited video length with no watermark. You can record the video as HD and Full HD.
6. Unlimited Screen Recorder Free: It allows you to record unlimited video length in multiple resolution.
7. Telecine: It shows 3 seconds countdown before recording the screen video. It hides the usb debugging notification from the status bar, so that you can record your screen smoothly and professionally.
8. Screen Recorder – No Root: It allows you to record the screen while playing games, making outgoing calls and Skype Chat. It also allows you to record video from the front facing camera (that will overlay the screen video).
9. Rec. (Screen Recorder): It allows you to record longer screen videos with audio (up to 1 hour). It comes with very simple and elegant interface which makes it very easy to use.
10. Screen Recorder: Beside recording the screen video this application allows you to record the audio and add your banner in the video (both are pro feature).
Please Note the Following:
- No need of Root on Android 5.0 or Above: Android 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 doesnt need to be rooted to use any screen recorder application.
- Need to root Android 2.3-4.4: Android 4.X or before needs to be rooted in order to record the screen video.
- We personally use Mirror and Telecine application as both comes with simple interface and easy to use.