How to remove FRP on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950FD Combination file free
The number of people getting locked out of their Android devices after a factory reset is increasing daily.
This is mostly due to the fact that Mobile phones that run Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and 6.0 (Marshmallow) Mobile Operating Systems are now ruling the market.
Even users on lower versions like 4.4 are looking to upgrade. Sometimes going the extra mile to install a custom firmware if Official OTA Firmware Upgrade isn’t available yet.
WHAT IS FRP? FACTORY RESET PROTECTION?
FRP is a security method that was designed to make sure someone can’t just wipe or reset your cell phone if you’ve lost it or stolen. It starts with and version called LOLLIPOP, Is quite good but so annoying because people are selling or trading or even giving away phone with FRP enabled and it makes things difficult for the next user.
Take this steps before giving your phone away
The problem is sometimes mobile phones are not stolen. They are sold to friends, given away to family etc.
if you’re going to give away your Android 5.0 or 6.0 Smartphone (lollipop, marshmallow), do the following:
- Remove any screen pattern or screen lock codes.
- Go to Settings > Accounts and remove your Gmail Account. If the new owner is with you, Add their Google Account.
Well this is a comprehensive solution to unlocking FRP enabled phone.
How to Remove FRP on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950FD
- It helps you to enable USB debugging.
- It’s very useful to bypass Samsung account in too many models.
- It’is very useful to bypass Google account in too many models.
- It’s very useful for the downgrading of some models.
- It helps you to repair IMEI number on some Samsung models like S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6, Edge
- it helps to remove any security FRP / Reactivation Lock, EE, from Samsung like 2016-2017-2018 models.
See Frp removal tool for All Cpu Chipset here
See Frp Removal tool for Samsung J7 here