How to Remove FRP Lock on Tecno WX4 Pro with ease 1000% working
The number of people getting locked out of their Android devices after a factory reset is increasing daily.
This is mostly due to the fact that Mobile phones that run Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and 6.0 (Marshmallow) Mobile Operating Systems are now ruling the market.
Even users on lower versions like 4.4 are looking to upgrade. Sometimes going the extra mile to install a custom firmware if Official OTA Firmware Upgrade isn’t available yet.
WHAT IS FRP? FACTORY RESET PROTECTION?
FRP is a security method that was designed to make sure someone can’t just wipe or reset your cell phone if you’ve lost it or stolen. It starts with and version called LOLLIPOP, Is quite good but so annoying because people are selling or trading or even giving away phone with FRP enabled and it makes things difficult for the next user.
Take this steps before giving your phone away
The problem is sometimes mobile phones are not stolen. They are sold to friends, given away to family etc.
if you’re going to give away your Android 5.0 or 6.0 Smartphone (lollipop, marshmallow), do the following:
- Remove any screen pattern or screen lock codes.
- Go to Settings > Accounts and remove your Gmail Account. If the new owner is with you, Add their Google Account.
Well this is a comprehensive solution to unlocking FRP enabled phone.
How to Remove FRP on Tecno WX4 Pro Here
- Download Miracle Box v2.54 here
- Launch Miracle Box
- Under MTK tab click Unlock/Fix
- Click Clear Settings/Frp
- Click Start button
- When the backup flash pop up appears, Select NO
- Connect the device to PC
- Miracle Box will detect the device and start the process
- When you see Done!, the process is complete
- Disconnect and reboot phone
See Frp removal tool for All Cpu Chipset here
See Frp Removal tool for Samsung J7 here