How to use and install dual WhatsApp Accounts on one Smartphone simultaneously
We all know the official WhatsApp application does not allow the use of dual or two different WhatsApp accounts on the same phone. We have several Applications that can run other Apps in their directory like parallel space or multiple account Apps but what if i dont wanna use such Apps and run my WhatsApp App straight from my App drawer well here’s how its done.
GBWhatsapp apk is one of the greatest WhatsApp mods available on Android devices. Once you download GB WhatsApp app latest version on your phone, you can access cool features awesome arrays of themes and tones of Mods that are mind blowing i must admit no regrets what so ever using GBWhatsApp. With GBWhatsApp you can run simultaneous multiple WhatsApp account with ease.
Why GBWhatsApp Why Use it?
You might be perfectly satisfied with the regular version of WhatsApp and are probably thinking of clicking away from this article. Well, hold it right there! Because parallel account capability is not the only feature that GBWhatsApp offers its users.
GBWhatsApp gets rid of the common limitations that you find in the regular version such as;
- Size limitations for media transfer
- You cannot copy someone else’s status on regular WhatsApp
- You can only Broadcast message to a selected number of people
- You can’t open two separate accounts on the same phone
- Other limitations such as character restrictions for group names, etc.
GBWhatsApp Major Features
- Higher size limitation for sending media (50 MB)
- You can customise the look of your WhatsApp with beautiful themes
- Group names have a maximum limit of 35 characters, which was not possible before with regular WhatsApp
- Open broadcast a message to more than 600 people at a time
- There is no limitation that you only must select 10 images at a time while sending them
- There is no need for a third-party app locker. This app has it built in.
- You can even customise the notification icon of the app and even the app icon that you see on the launcher, which is cool.
- With GB WhatsApp, you can hide your last seen, the blue ticks, second tick, even the “typing a message” state and a lot more
- Copying other people’s status to your clipboard is possible
- If you have something big to share you can do that via your status with GB WhatsApp, as it’s possible to enter up to 255 characters rather than entering 139, you won’t have to shorten the status
- It has added some new emojis to WhatsApp.
How to install GBWhatsApp apk on your Android phone?
Installing this GBWhatsApp APK which videos downloaded on your phone is very easy. Simply follow the instructions below:
- You first must check unknown sources on your phone, if you have never installed any third party APK use before. To do that, first head over to your settings and then click on security. There, you will see a checkbox next to an option that says “unknown sources”.
- It will show you a warning saying that the device manufacturers not responsible if you install some third party APK and it ends up making your phone service. Click OK. if you are paranoid about compromising your phone safety, you can disable this after you have installed this APK.
- Now, head over to the file manager on your phone and click on the APK that you just downloaded from the link above in this article. It will take you to the package installer screen which will have an option on the bottom right corner that says install. Click on it.
Now, all you must do is wait until the application has successfully installed. Then you can click on open to load up the GBWhatsApp app.
Viola you re good to go.
How to setup dual accounts on GB WhatsApp
After you first get this app, you first have to setup your account as you would normally do by entering your phone number and waiting for an OTP. You can copy all the data which you had received from the original WhatsApp directly over to GB WhatsApp. WhatsApp automatically keeps backups every day and it will restore it to the same point when you install this app on your phone.
Now, you have one account in your normal WhatsApp and another account in the new GB WhatsApp. Of course, GBWhatsApp text a separate phone number which you might have around in your own phone or in a parallel phone. You can use it without having to conflict with the regular version of WhatsApp.